Top Ten Reasons for Being a Part of ACET:
- is committed to impact legislative decisions concerning federal compensatory education
- promotes progress of compensatory education in the State of Texas
- has a close working relationship with local, state, and national organizations concerned
..with compensatory education
- provides up-to-date information about current or impending legislative matters
..concerning compensatory education
- supports legislation that has a beneficial impact on education opportunities for all students
- provides assistance to administrators working to improve the quality and efficiency
..of their compensatory programs
- is committed to preserving and improving compensatory programs for students
..with special needs
- provides a forum for colleagues to share concerns about compensatory education
..with state and federal legislators
- provides members with a network of support services and expertise from colleagues
- is actively involved with political action as an affiliate of NAFEPA, National
..Association of Federal Education Program Administrators
Do you work with...
- Titles I, II, III, IV, and V?
- Students in At-Risk situations?
- Compensatory Education?
- Bilingual / ESL?
- Other programs using federal and state dollars for students?
Membership in ACET includes voting privileges. Professional members are administrators, supervisors, or coordinators of compensatory education programs in public and non-public schools, agencies, and institutions. To join just register for an upcoming conferences.